Get Funding

The SNO division is an important funding source for SNO members. Please let us know about your interests. There are also other funding sources that may apply to your work.

For research proposals in BC, consider applying for Facility Engagement funding at your local hospital if this is available. This has been established in Vernon and is probably has the most potential for funding for local research interests. Please contact Dr. Poulin or Dr. Hwang for questions.

Janus Research Grants support academic and community-based family physician CFPC members in good standing to carry out research projects that meet the changing needs of their patients and communities in Canada.

The Interior Health Authority has a research and ethics department with some funding opportunities.